Monday, June 22, 2009

Thing 14: Delicious

I love Delicious! One of the reasons is that right now I am in the process of moving everything to a new computer. My old computer was infected with a virus that attacked the antivirus software, and we received the dreaded black screen. After purchasing a new computer, it proceeded to completely die that week, and we were told that we must have received a bad powerboard and they have to order and deliver a new HP board. So, I have had to transfer all of my bookmarks twice, which has become quite a hassle. I didn't add the buttons or import all my bookmarks, but will do so as soon as I get a real working computer. Wish me luck. So, finding out about Delicious is perfect timing.

I will definitely start using Delicious for bookmarking sites, and I love the idea that I can share these sites. It makes it much easier, especially with teachers and other librarians. I have a list of sites, but if we could all share them then we wouldn't have to type them in every time. I added three sites to Delicious that I like to use with my students and recommended for the summer. My link is http://delicious.com/LovetoRead67 . I hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment